Electrical / Electronics Engineer (Machinery Controls) £up to 59k Base + Strong Bonus
South East ABJ5933
As an experienced electronics / electrical engineer in developing products or machinery that makes new and novel products you will play pivotal role in the electrical and electronics to join a project team responsible for developing & deploying high-tech automated equipment to shape the manufacturing capabilities for electronic products.
As an electrical / electronic engineer responsible for projects on controls you will be an integral part of a close-knit project delivery team and responsible for managing the design, development, and deployment of control processes and software for manufacturing machinery.
As an electrical engineer with machinery controls experience the role involves following projects in an R&D environment through the development phase to installation. This role is ideal for someone with a passion for innovative thinking for brand new machinery, as well as improving existing processes to push the boundaries of performance.
- Specification, development, and overseeing testing/deployment of automation software in accordance with the customer s design specification
- Contribute towards key electrical engineering workstreams (typically one major or several minor workstreams at any given time) to help integrate new technologies into new systems
- Ensuring the correct implementation of safety devices and systems in accordance with customer requirements
- Specification, development, and overseeing testing/deployment of HTML-based HMI
- Assist communications with internal teams to create functional electrical solutions, demonstrating how they satisfy the defined project requirements
- Provide project/workstream management updates when necessary, tracking progress towards milestones and noting expenditure against budgets
- Problem-solve any identified issues whenever possible, escalating to the Electrical Engineering Manager when necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent in a relevant field of study (i.e., electrical / electronic / software engineering
- Experience in electrical engineering roles. Applicants will be considered from working with machinery design, manufacturing, automation, or technical project management backgrounds
- A passion and understanding of technology development, and an ability to understand and analyse new ideas
- Project management and budget management skills and experience
- An ability to interpret Electrical drawings
- Able to develop both individual and team technical capabilities
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson on