Are you looking to join a Company that is a leader in its field on a truly global scale? Would you like to work for a Company that invests in its people, developing them to progress through the organization? Would you like to join a business as it embarks on a journey to World Class Manufacturing?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to speak with you.
Our manufacturing plant in Yate is looking for an electrically biased maintenance technician to join its team. Working on a two shift rotation, Monday to Friday, you will provide technical support to production to ensure it achieves targets for output, quality, efficiency and productivity.
The type of machinery and production processes that you will be maintaining will include:
- Electrical control systems
- Conveyor Systems
What we are looking for in a candidate
- A recognised electrical apprenticeship with City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent.
- At least 3 years post apprenticeship experience in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of process equipment; single and three phase control systems and drives, PLCs, sensors and converters.
- Experience in PPM and able to provide proactive solutions to technical problems ? Knowledge and experience of health and safety regulations including PTW, SSOW and LOTO.
- Knowledge of Electrical installation work would be an advantage
- Drive to expand their knowledge and skill set
What you will receive
- Competitive salary - £28,000 - £32,000 pa plus shift allowance
- Individual training plan to aid and guide your development.
- Product commission
- Workplace Pension contribution 5% matched by employer
- 25 holidays + all bank holidays + additional Attendance days scheme (up to 5 additional free attendance days pa)
- Other benefits include long term awards, sick pay scheme and onsite shop for appliances)
On top of all benefits we offer 110 years of expertise, combined with the newest technology and innovative approach. Life at home has always been at the heart of our business. Leading first-to-market innovations and care for our customers drives us to deliver everyday excellence all around the globe.
If you would like to join us apply below or email me your CV !
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.