Apply Soon! $3,000 incentive expires soon*
Eligible to Earn up to $3000 Retention Award in Jan 2023! (details provided at interview)
Looking for an experienced Electrician to join our 3rd shift team, who is a team player. Starting pay of $27.00, dependent on skills/experience level. Ideal candidate will have experience with and be proficient with:
- Allen Bradley PLC5
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000
- Allen Bradley panel views
- Allen Bradley Communications-Device net & Ethernet
- Scanning and Optimization systems within the Lumber Business (Baxley, USNR)
- Process Network Communication Systems and Components-Ethernet & Fiber Optic
- Able to read and understand drawings and printed instructions
- Must be a self-starter who can work safely under high pressure situations
- Test electrical systems and circuits in electrical wiring, equipment or fixtures
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment or components to identify hazards, defects or repair
- Troubleshoot, program and upgrade Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Work with vendors to identify needed parts and recommend to Supervisor
- Understand and update instrumentation loop diagrams, E & I drawings, blueprints and schematics
- Program AC & DC variable speed drivers
- Update power distribution system, MCC and switch gears
- Install electrical equipment
- The Industrial Electrician will be responsible for troubleshooting, correcting, and maintaining all electrical equipment within the manufacturing facility.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
With our highly competitive compensation package and outstanding benefits, you will get:
- Benefits Starting Day 1
- On-the-job training
- A culture that strongly believes in promoting from within
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
*Active employees hired before September 30, 2022, will receive payment in January 2023.
If you are ready to build your career in a company that thrives on growth, a safe work environment, rewarding work, challenge, and opportunity, come build your career with us and APPLY at West Fraser:
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please apply through our online application process as resumes will not be accepted at the site. No phone inquiries, please.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check, a drug screen test, and a physical.
West Fraser is a diversified wood products company producing lumber, OSB, LVL, MDF, plywood, pulp, newsprint, wood chips, and energy with over 60 facilities in Canada, the United States, and Europe. We are the largest lumber producer in North America, a leading global manufacturer of wood-based panels, and the world's largest producer of oriented strand board (OSB).
We are a growing company, believe strongly in promoting from within, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging environment with continuous development. The successful candidate should be interested in future growth opportunities within the company. We offer a competitive benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401-k savings plans with company match, and vacation.
West Fraser believes inclusive, diverse teams build a more vibrant workforce, safer operations, and a stronger company overall. We strive to create workplaces and leadership teams that are reflective of the diverse communities we are a part of. We will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, gender, national origin, or any other protected legal characteristic.
West Fraser is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D & Drug-Free Workplace