Northern Arizona Healthcare in Flagstaff, AZ is seeking an Electrophysiologist to join an established group of physicians and nurse practitioners in providing quality cardiac care. If you are looking to build a thriving Electrophysiologist practice while enjoying a better work/life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Full-time, employed position
- Outpatient Clinic Hours Monday-Friday 8 to 5pm
- 3 days in clinic, 2 days in the hospital (with some flexibility)
- Some travel to our cardiology practice in Cottonwood may be required monthly
- Cerner EMR
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- And Much More!!!
- Successful completion of training an accredited medical school as an MD or DO
- Successful completion of an accredited internal medicine residency program, clinical cardiology fellowship and clinical cardiac EP fellowship
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Physician must have a current, active AZ medical license and DEA OR have the ability to obtain a full medical licensure from the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners