Embedded Software Engineer Kent £25k - £55k Dependant on Experience
A well-established and growing company specialising in the design, testing and manufacture of innovative electronic systems is currently looking for an embedded software engineer with strong low-level experience. The company provides complete solution from concept through to manufacture for a range of industries. As their customer base grows, they are looking to grow the team to accomodate an influx of new projects. The company will consider candidates with a range of experience, from junior to senior.
The embedded software engineer will require:
- Experience with C/C++ programming
- Strong experience with low level microcontroller based development.
- Experience with ARM processors such as STM32, Renesas etc.
- Knowledge of common comms interfaces (USB, Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C)
It is highly desirable, but not essential for the embedded software engineer to have:
- Experience with RTOSes such as FreeRTOS
- Experience with Embedded Linux build systems such as Yocto.
- Experience with NXP's i.MX6 series.