Perficient has a career opportunity for an Enterprise Solutions Architect
within our Commerce Business Unit. This can be a remote role within the US or located at one of our Perficient offices.
This candidate will develop and implement Enterprise Architectures including Commerce solutions for our B2C and B2B client base, along with other opportunities to work on various Digital eCommerce initiatives within our national Commerce practice. Candidates' primary responsibility will be to provide Enterprise Architecture best practices, analysis, design and proven integration patterns in conjunction with market research in support of complex Enterprise Customers. Additionally, the Enterprise Architect will provide leadership in support of our Commerce Practice across a wide range of solutions based on applications such as Adobe Commerce, HCL Commerce, SAP Commerce Cloud, IBM Sterling and Kibo OMS, Optimizely Commerce Cloud, ERP and other enterprise platforms. Includes Enterprise architecture, analysis, technical design, design patterns and operation integration impacts. This person should be comfortable working in a challenging and fast-paced environment while working independently as well as part of a team.
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India, China, and Latin America will give you the opportunity to spread your wings with a global organization.
We are a leading-edge digital consultancy where team members build their careers solving complex and interesting business problems for great brands and clients. Clients love us because we fuse strategy, creativity and technology into data-driven solutions - and we bring the full weight of a tech-savvy consulting firm to support our best-of-breed digital consultancy.
Our national Commerce Practice is comprised of passionate and capable strategists, architects, project managers, business analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs. We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to address all levels of digital maturity. We are experts on the leading Commerce and Order Management platforms including HCL Commerce, Adobe Commerce (Magento) , SAP Commerce, Optimizely, Znode, InRiver PIM, and IBM Sterling OMS.Job Description
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas through technology. You will help them navigate their largest strategic initiatives and most critical problems at the intersection of business and technology, including digital disruption, enterprise transformation and innovation, global operating models, sustainability, value management and more. Your job
Enterprise Solutions Architects at Perficient create strategies and actionable plans to define how technology should be utilized to support an organization's overall business strategy and maximize value. They use their understanding of eCommerce business strategy and their affinity with technology to define the strategy, operating model, enterprise architectures and transformation roadmaps that help our clients deliver competitive advantage and superior business performance. They maintain knowledge of best practices, industry landscapes and emerging technologies, and apply these to develop innovative business solutions and reference architectures that are the basis of digital transformation for our clients.Enterprise Solutions Architect Professionals Are Able To
- Understand a client's business strategy and understand the impact on the architecture landscape
- Quickly understand a client's (IT) Operating Model including the organization structure, processes and governance
- Lead the creation of blueprints and roadmaps for complex and large technology environments - building future-proof architectures using modern technologies like cloud, edge computing, next-gen connectivity, event streaming, platform architectures and more
- Orchestrate governance approaches to help organizations function as a guardian of the architecture to make sure that new initiatives comply with the set guidelines, without jeopardizing business objectives
- Develop recommendations and translate them into actionable roadmaps
- Guide and consult our clients through the transformation program to implement their strategies and enterprise architecture
- The enterprise architect provides best practices to catalog, develop, coordinate, communicate, maintain, and enforce the overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and standard components used by the enterprise to perform all business and technology-related activities
- Partner with the Commerce Sales Team, Strategist and Architects to support sales pursuits from the following perspectives: a) positioning and approach, b) sizing/estimation and c) planning
- In addition to the analysis background, the Enterprise Architect will possess a broad background in different sectors, and it is desirable to have experience and knowledge in at least one aspect of the business (example: engineering, commerce, manufacturing, planning, etc.). This is necessary to allow the Enterprise Architect to have strong dialog with business SME's, IT SME's and management
- Navigate through the Perficient Global Implementation team, network, build partnerships and leverage the necessary expertise to develop relevant executive insights and reference architectures.
Our Architects in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data - using all this to shape a future-proof enterprise architecture for our clients.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts .Qualifications
Our Enterprise Architects Have The Following Competences
- Bachelor of Science Degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
- Passion for maximizing the business value of IT
- Good commercial affinity or strong willingness to build these capabilities
- At least 8 years of professional experience in relevant Enterprise Architecture & IT Transformation domains
- Proven experience in at least one of the following topics: digital strategy, cloud strategy, application portfolio optimization, legacy modernization, Commerce, order management
- Proven experience in at least two of the following (emerging) technologies: iPaaS, service meshes, event-driven architectures, artificial intelligence, serverless computing
- Eager to deep dive into various areas of organizational, information and technology architecture
- Relevant certifications are a plus, such as TOGAF, Cloud provider (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Experience working in a consultative role in a large enterprise or services organization
- Experience working independently in a fast paced sometimes unstructured environment
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers' expectations, out-pace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you'll become part of something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders and we're not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.Disability Accommodations
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us. Disclaimer:
The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?