Are you interested in starting a career within IT? Join our data automation team to help support clients across a range of industries through configuring our cloud based e-invoicing system to ensure succcessful delivery of complex data.
What You Will Do
- Partake in our full training to master the skills to write rules and data capture instructions using our bespoke extension of Prolog.
- Create data capture instructions to accurately transform sender input documents into the format that our customers require.
- Maintain and refine existing data capture instructions, to react to changes in incoming document format
- Perform Quality Control of data capture instructions to uphold our best practises and high quality of data capture.
What You Will Have
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to focus on a variety of tasks
- You have high standards and ensures that activities are driven to completion
- You are a team player and enjoy helping others
- You are proactive and can prioritise tasks effectively
What We Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance - 4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club - Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility - Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
Who We Are
We are one the UK s largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you ve applied here - how-we-hire