- Excellent Starting Pay: $25.87 per hour!
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Great home time! 3 stops per route on average!
- No Ramps - Lift Gate Deliveries with electric pallet jack
- Local, Layover, & Team Routes
- Generous company paid retirement plan - pension contribution $6.95
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision for $50 a month including full family!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee driver referral program: $2,500
- Safe driver award program
- Provide delivery service to one of the most recognized brands in the world!
Class A CDL Associate Driver is a driver with less than one year of current Class A CDL driving experience. Martin-Brower will hire individuals with less than one year of experience and enter them into our Associate Driver training program. Driver Associates will perform driver duties that will allow them to gain the necessary experience to qualify for a Professional Driver position with Martin-Brower after successfully completing the program. Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Acceptable MVR
- Less than 1 year of commercial or equivalent military driving experience
- Agree to satisfactorily complete the company s entry level Driver Training program
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends, due to our 24/7 environment
- Customer-focused, team-player attitude
- Demonstrated safety behavior
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.