Estimator required to join a well-established, industry leading construction specialist that focus on roofing projects across the UK. The company work on a range of commercial, residential and public sector projects and due to continuous growth require an experienced roofing Estimator to join their team in Cambridgeshire.
The successful Estimator will have experience working on roofing projects previously and have a good understanding of different products and services, such as, single ply, structural waterproofing, built up felt systems, green roofing, liquid products etc.
Estimator Position Overview
- Careful review of the tender information
- Deliver projects and results in a set time scale.
- Preparation of the tender costs
- Preparation of any tender programme
- Collate and prepare all documents/deliverables into the submission
- Manage the tender process so that tenders are prepared in time for the submission deadline.
- Follow up submitted tenders and respond quickly to any Post Tender Queries that are raised by the client.
- Undertake any post tender negotiations that may be required.
- Be able to hand over a secured project to the delivery team.
Estimator Position Requirements
- Previously worked as an Estimator on roofing projects
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Good knowledge and ability to use of computing software
Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.