Signature Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join of our clients, a leading London University, as an Events Coordinator. This is a full-time, temporary role with hybrid working.
The ideal candidate will have events management experience and is not afraid to be hands-on. If this matches your skills and interests, then please read on!
Events Coordinator Main Responsibilities:
- Managing day-to-day departmental internal and external events, and liaising with stakeholders
- Updating social media and other channels for advertising
- Maintaining clear records and reporting
- Planning future events in collaboration with the wider team
Events Coordinator Skills and Experience:
- Experience in event organisation
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working
If you have essential skills required for this position, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.