Executive MSc Programme Manager
Location: London WC area
Duration: 15 August 22 - 30 April 2023
Working pattern: arrangements between home and office work - 35 hours per week
Contract type: Temporary
Adecco is currently recruiting for an Executive MSc Programme Manager to join a prestigious university based in the London WC area.
Roles and responsibilities
- To manage all aspects of the administration of the Department's high profile executive MSc programme.
- To maintain and develop the programme pages on the internet and School's virtual learning environment (Moodle), as well as ensuring effective use of other internal and external IT systems.
- To actively contribute to other behavioural science related initiatives and activities in the Department.
- To provide prospective students with information, advice and guidance on all aspects of the EMSc programme both orally and in writing.
- To develop and implement marketing and recruitment strategies to ensure that offer targets are met and that the programme attracts the highest quality applicants.
- To review, develop and implement communication strategies for maintaining contact with offer holders and current students.
- To manage and develop social media to enable and encourage communication between, for example, offer holders, current students and alumni; and to develop a high public profile for the programme.
- To facilitate interactions between current students and alumni through various communication channels.
Teamwork and Motivation
- To have line management responsibility for other members of the team as required.
- To work closely with academic and professional services colleagues to ensure effective service delivery.
- To actively contribute to the team and the wider department, providing suggestions for improvement and development and participating in activities linked to all PBS programmes.
- To actively seek out personal and professional training and development opportunities.
- To participate constructively in team meetings, one-to-one meetings and wider departmental and School level meetings.
- To work closely with the Graduate Admissions Office to select suitable candidates for the programme.
Planning and Organising Resources
- To plan, prioritise and organise own day-to-day work in accordance with deadlines and agreed objectives.
- To develop and manage efficient administrative systems and processes to ensure the effective delivery of the programme.
- To monitor admission numbers to ensure that offer targets are met but not exceeded.
- To develop teaching timetables, consulting with teaching staff and programme directors as required. To plan and organise guest lectures and social events for students.
- To maintain an outstanding level of attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
- To undertake a process of continuous improvement to ensure that processes remain as effective as possible and that the highest levels of service delivery are maintained at all times.
- To support the Department Manager in implementing change management strategies related to executive MSc.
- To prepare agendas and take minutes for programme level and Departmental meetings as required.
- To support the Department Manager and other PSS colleagues with additional tasks (commensurate with the role but not directly related to the EMSc) as required during peak periods.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please upload your most up to date CV. We will contact all short-listed candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.