Page Personnel are working in partnership with a fantastic company who are recruiting for the role of an Executive Secretary to support their executive team.
Are you a high-paced, flexible Executive secretary or Personal Assistant with a "can do" attitude? Then this role would be perfect for you.
Our client are a fantastic company who really care about both the environment and its people. They offer fantastic benefits and reward staff for their hard work and commitment. They are an integral part of the local communities and are really passionate and proud of what they do.
The key responsibilities are:
- Provide effective communication whilst ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Prioritise and help manage e-mails and any other channels of communication
- Communicate and liaise effectively with all team members at all levels
- Manage, organise and support the planning of Executive Management meetings
- Provide a high level of support to the Executive Director and other executive team members
- Plan, prioritise and manage own workload in order to meet tight deadlines on a daily basis
- Arrange meetings, conferences and any other events including booking travel and accommodation
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous PA experience with an extensive background as a PA
- Have a "can do" attitude and be able to use initiative
- Be able to demonstrable planning and organisational Skills
- Have prior experience of analysing information and data
- Be able to prioritise and be self motivated
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to communicate at all levels
Benefits on offer include:
- 25.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An attractive benefit scheme
- Annual Bonuses
- Fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent