24-7 Recruitment are currently recruiting an Export Coordinator for a well know Banbury based Automotive company, OX162SP. Our client is a leading Automotive supplier in 28 Countries.
Would you like the opportunity to work on behalf of luxury vehicles?
As an Export Coordinator, you will work:
This Role will be Maternity Cover
37.5 Hours per week.
As an Export Coordinator , you will be:
- Import administration (EIDR spreadsheet, Import deliveries spreadsheet, printing paperwork, updating hard copies in folder, adding C88 to documents)
- Export administration (updating Unit 10 spreadsheet, Export tracker, Paperwork queries from customer)
- Carry out general administration work for the Aftersales Department.
- Responsible for keeping the Warehouse master stock lists updated.
- Complete the Import/Export processes, working closely with our Customs Broker.
- Complete or ensure the required paperwork is available to comply with HMRC requirements.
- Support the management of our records/files of Imports & Exports for HMRC purposes.
- Be capable of communicating internally inter-departmentally.
- Be capable of communicating externally with Customers, Suppliers and our Import/Export broker.
- To ensure effective and timely completion of Import/Export administration.
- Manage and support the Suppliers where required/possible so they adhere to the relevant Import/Export requirements that will be placed upon them.
- Driving tasks assigned through to completion to ensure flow of goods in & out of the business.
- Support the implementation of MAFACT processes (internal training).
As an Export Coordinator, you will require:
- Comply with Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Comply with IATF 16949.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental & Health & Safety standards in line with current certification.
- Comply with the General Risk Assessments.
- Comply with the Manual Handling Risk Assessments.
- Comply with COSHH Risk Assessments.
- Report accidents and near misses.
- Comply with the Lock out Tag out Procedure (where applicable).
- Comply with the Safe System of Work documents.
- Take appropriate actions in emergency situations.
- Adhere to 5S processes and procedures.
- Ergonomic team member.
- To ensure all team members wear appropriate PPE. Comply with the principals of the company's employee charter
- Participate in training and development programmes and share knowledge with the wider teams.
- Identify areas of development and training requirements.
- Participate in the company's suggestion scheme.
- Promote the open door policy.
- Support the Fairness Committee initiative.
- Ensure good team working principals are being adhered by all team members.
Skills and Experience of an Export Coordinator:
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- MAFACT processes and principals (internal training)
- Candidates must be able to work using their own initiative, and be able to liaise with other functions and departments at all levels within the company.
- Good decision and problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Personnel Attributes of an Export Coordinator :
- Problem solving.
- Persistent & driven.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Confident using a PC, email & Microsoft packages.
- Flexible; working within two Departments, and at times at different locations, and reporting to both the respective managers.
- Good communicator
- Open and honest
- Organised and methodical
- Continuous improvement and safety mind-set
- Personable and approachable
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
Please click apply or call the team a call on