Role - Family & Care Legal Secretary
Location - Rotherham
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000
A new Legal Secretary opportunity has recently opened within the Family & Care Department of a prominent regional practice. This Legal Secretary will play a central role in the efficient functioning of the department, ensuring that the tasks that are undertaken are dealt with in an organised and professional manner. This role will be supporting multiple fee earners and is a good opportunity for any proactive secretary.
- Providing support on a mixed caseload of Care, Matrimonial and Legal Aid files
- Audio typing
- Drafting and preparing legal documents
- Preparing bundles
- Using the Case Management System
- Dealing with aspects of billing
- Strong IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Ability to work independently to a high standard and to effectively prioritise competing deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- High standards of client and customer service.
- Previous experience of working as a secretary is essential.
- Fast and accurate typing with a minimum typing speed of 60wpm.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on or apply at
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.