Family Practice-Without OB opening in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. You are invited to partner with the nation s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2), ranked in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing here provides a regarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve. Position description
- Traditional Family Medicine practice (80% outpatient / 20% inpatient)
- OB is part of the practice
- Call is 1:4 (8a-8a)
- 4 day work week
- On call responsibilities include management of obstetric and pediatric patients
- Management of other inpatients by hospital service
- Full back up from all subspecialties including teleneonatology
- Opportunity to care for a large Somali population
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
- Site qualifies for H1-B visas
Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Family Medicine
Barron, population 3,300 and neighboring Rice Lake, population 8,300 have everything from pristine lakes, nature trails and nature preserves to modern shopping with everything you might need. But best of all and for those seeking peace and quiet a great place to go to just relax. Recreational activities of our Northland area are numerous: fishing, swimming, hiking, hunting, premier golf courses, snowmobiling, skiing, hockey, curling, bowling, roller skating and stock car racing, along with social and cultural events. Barron and Rice Lake offer the best of small town living with big city accessibility being located 55 miles north of Eau Claire, WI, and 100 miles northeast of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214306