Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Kansas. Community Health Center, a progressive, well-resourced rural FQHC is seeking a full-time family physician (with or without obstetrics) for in-clinic and inpatient care in a Patient-Centered Medical Home environment providing integrated medical, dental, behavioral health and addiction treatment to 25% of the county's residents in a high needs population .
- Excellent call schedule with one week in the hospital/on call and three weeks off.
- Supervision of one or more mid-levels; student-friendly clinic provides opportunity to inspire the next generation. X-ray; radiologist overreads, walk-in care, dental, physical therapy, chiropractic, and dietician services are all available on site.
- Facility (built in 2007) is well equipped and serves a wide variety of patients.
Employer prides itself on providing quality, affordable and accessible medical, dental and mental health services regardless of an individual's ability to pay.
Positive work environment with great support staff made up of talented professionals to manage day-to-day operations allowing you to focus on patient care. Support staff and services include: an extensive onboarding process, patient navigators, pregnancy case managers, certified doulas, pharmacists, in-house IT, EHR support team (eClinicalWorks), medical assistants, medical scribes, RN/LPNs, billing specialists, continuing education management, credentialing, risk management team, in house general counsel, and more.
- Full licensure to practice medicine in the State of Kansas and Board Certified in appropriate specialty.
- Graduation from accredited medical school and completion of medically recognized residency program.
- A strong community/public health orientation preferred.
- Commitment to serving the underserved.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off (roughly 23 days per year)
- Sabbatical Leave (30 days after 5 years of service)
- Short Term Illness Protection
- Medical Transportation
- Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Continuing Education ($3,000 annual allowance)
- Worker s Compensation
- Relocation allowance
Employer s main clinic is in the population-center of southeast Kansas, home of Pittsburg State University, 2011 Division II National Football Champions. Located in the foothills of the Ozarks, the area is known for its abundant recreational opportunities and is conveniently located within 30 minutes of a metro area (Joplin). This site is full-service with more than 65 staff members providing medical (including ob/gyn), dental and mental health care. It also has an on-site 340b pharmacy, plus a wide array of enabling services including patient navigation, legal and care management. It converted to EMR in 2009.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job to Click Here to Apply along with your email address for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC210853