Family Practice-Without OB opening in Billings, Montana. An exciting family practice with or without OB or a med-ped physician opportunity is now available at a clinic in Montana due to growth. Your schedule will be flexible and you can choose to work 4, 10-hour days. The incoming physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The clinic offers on-site laboratory and X-ray services for your convenience, as well as health screening programs, flu shots, and preventive medicine and education. You will work with 3 MDs, 3 PAs, 2 NPs, and several MAs. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible residents. H-1B and J-1 visas can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, pet insurance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Billings where you can enjoy lots of outdoor amenities. You could do day trips to Yellowstone. Billings is also the retail destination for much of the area and a regional hub for commerce. The city hosts a variety of conventions, concerts, sporting events, and other rallies.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at Click Here to Apply or send your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Loan repayment up to $100K
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible schedule offered
- 3 MDs, 3 PAs, 2 NPs, and several MAs
- On-site laboratory and X-ray services
- Board certified or board eligible if resident
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates can be supported
- Located near Yellowstone
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail