Family Practice-Without OB opening in Laredo, Texas. CompHealth is currently assisting a Texas healthcare system with their search for a family medicine physician due to growth. This is an outpatient opportunity at a clinic. See a full scope of family medicine cases. You can expect a rapid start-up as there is a strong need for primary care in the area. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a TX medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a high compensation package with quality incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Laredo is a city on the Mexican border, in southern Texas. It is on the north bank of the Rio Grande in South Texas, across from Nuevo Laredo. You will find a blend of culture, language, culinary influences, and ambiance that can only be found deep in the heart of South Texas.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- Employed position
- High compensation package includes quality incentives
- Full employed benefits package
- Outpatient only
- Hospitalists do admissions
- Can expect a rapid start-up
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- BC/BE in family medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail