Job Title: Field Care Supervisor
Locations: Berwick - TD12, TD15, NE68, NE69, NE70, NE71
Pay Rate: £10.74
Shift Pattern: Range of shifts available (guaranteed hours)
Are you looking for the next step in your Care career?
We Care, We Listen, We Build, We Strive
We re in it together, working with you to give you the life you want!
Here at Care Line we are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join our team in delivering an extremely high standard of quality care to our service users who are living independently This is a great opportunity to develop your career in care further.
We focus on outcome-based support planning tailoring our service to each individual service user with values including; We Care, We Listen, We Strive and We Build.
Duties will include:
- Work effectively alongside colleagues within the company to ensure the safe, effective and efficient delivery of a flexible, high quality service
- Ensure continuity of delivery of high quality person centred care
- Ensure that safeguarding incidents are reported in accordance with policies and practices
- Identify training and development needs
- Carry out spot checks, supervisions and quality reviews
- Have a commitment to developing others
- Be a proven team player
- Ensure support and care plans are reviewed and updated
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other professionals
- Ensure that service users are fully included in any decisions made in relation to the service they receive
- Conduct risk assessments
- Be flexible to meet the business needs including occasional on-call duties as required. (Working on a rota basis)
- Delivering Care when required
- Care in the community
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
Key skills and attributes required:
- Previous experience of working in Health Care is preferred
- NVQ level 2 in Health care is preferred
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle
- Able to motivate and lead others.
- Flexible approach
- Approachable and supportive