PAPE' MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. - CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
FIELD PERIODIC MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN:
Do you love working on equipment and turning wrenches? Are you looking to grow your skills as a mechanic? Are you looking for not just another job, but a career? Pape' Material Handling, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking a Periodic Maintenance Technician to join their team in City of Industry, CA.
At Pape', you can count on us to invest heavily in your Technician career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As our PM Technician, you will work at customer locations and perform periodic maintenance on all makes and models of forklifts, as well as performing minor equipment repairs such as lights, belts, engine tune-ups, and hoses. Your job is to ensure our customer's equipment is properly maintained, running in peak form, and maximizing their uptime. Every day, picture yourself traveling the area in a fully loaded Pape' service vehicle, performing top-notch work on equipment, interacting with customers, and knowing that they can count on you to get the job done right.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 or more years servicing electric and internal combustion lift trucks and construction equipment.
- Self-motivation and assertive attitude.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- Driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must have own tools.
Starting Compensation: $20-26/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)