Field Service Engineer required. Our client is a well-established manufacturer of Food Production Machinery such as Checkweighers, Metal Detection and Vision machinery. Due to the continued success they are seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer based in the Midlands to attend customer sites throughout the UK and occasionally overseas.
Field Service Engineer Position Overview
- Commissioning of new machinery at customer sites and providing technical support via the phone
- Providing Product Training to customers
- Updating software on existing machinery at customer sites to ensure optimum performance of the machinery
- Carrying out fault finding and repair on machinery
- Liaising with the Sales & Technical teams and providing assistance with the requirements of an application
Field Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering experience in a Field Service role
- Based in the Midlands
- Previous experience working with Food Production machinery, I.e. Checkweighers, X-Rays, Labelling machinery, Metal Detection etc.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and also occasionally overseas
- Full UK Driving License
- Electrical qualifications desirable
Field Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £32,000 - £35,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Company Vehicle
- 08:45 - 16:45 Monday to Friday, Full-time, Permanent
- 33 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.