Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
To provide installation, repairs and routine servicing of pressure control equipment and other rental equipment in the shop and in the field. Help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services. Under direct supervision provides technical support in developing local product specific solutions. Applies theoretical knowledge to practical problems in engineering design. Independent judgment is made on tasks of low complexity.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform installation services for pressure control equipment and service tools in the shop and field
- Able to work effectively on pulling units as well as drilling rigs
- Perform maintenance & repairs on company owned rental equipment in the field as needed.
- Accurate & thorough completion of job reports on a timely basis.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 3-5 years related field experience, pressure control experience preferred
- High School diploma or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- General product knowledge
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform repairs
- Valid Driver license
- Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel computer skills
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Able to work closely with fellow employees
- Ability to be on call and work OT when needed