Demon Recruitment Group are working with a leading company in Hounslow who are seeking an experienced qualified Finance Accounts Manager to head the team.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience with managing a team and taking full responsibility for the department.
This role is managing a team of 7 plus 1 Supervisor
Due to the industry it is essential you have a 5 year back to back employment history in the UK
As an Accounts Finance Manager the role is very varied; day to day duties, commercial projects, system reviews and implementations, presenting to the Finance Manager and senior management team.
- Lead, manage and develop the Accounts payable function.
- Approve payments processed by the accounts payable team.
- Monitoring cash flow and initiating pre-run transfers between bank accounts.
- Managing the accounts payable month-end process.
- Review and create new processes and controls.
- Reconcile historic entries and clean Accounts Payable ledger
- Journal entries on Nominal ledger
- Bank/loan and other reconciliation
- Assisting auditors, to ensure financial matters are promptly addressed.
- Analysis of the monthly Profit and Loss accounts.
- Set up and develop the whole accounts for a new branch at Germany and Belgium..
- Lead the Account Team Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Improving and developing the sales ledger account
- Sorting finance accounts issue for Germany and Belgium Branch
- General office duties as and when required
- Re/forecasting/ Cashflow
- Reporting: Month/ Quarter/ Year
- Balance Sheets/ Profit & Loss (P&L)
- Purchase Orders (PO)
- Sales & Purchase Ledgers
- Trade Credit Terms
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30 (may need to be flexible on occasions)
Holidays 20 days plus bank holidays
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.