Harmonic Finance are delighted to be working with one of the UK's most reputable Fintech success stories. 5 years on from inception, they've already scaled their headcount to just over 100 and have been backed by a host of reputable Venture Capital firms and influential business leaders to bring total funding to almost £30m, including a recent £19m Series B.
Founded by an exceptional leadership team with a track record of building world-leading technology platforms, they are combining sophisticated, data-driven analytics with experience and a cutting-edge digital user-interface to transform the way people are managing their personal finance. Since beginning to take on clients in 2018, they're now advising on over £2 billion of assets.
With a fantastic office space in the heart of Zone 1, London, where they like to make use of the vibrant bars and restaurants nearby, they are a values driven business who are now looking for an eager Accounts Assistant to join their sociable, collaborative finance team, with the opportunity for excellent career progression.
Reporting directly to an excellent Management Accountant, this role presents the opportunity to develop your skillset in a variety of aspects of finance in a small finance team and learn from an incredibly experienced leadership group. You will ultimately be responsible for supporting the month end with insightful commentary, as well as bookkeeping and various projects to support the function as the business continues its rapid growth.
- Responsible for the bookkeeping - ensuring all purchase and sales invoices are posted timely and accurately
- Support with the production of monthly management accounts with insightful commentary
- Support with cash flow forecasts
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Maintaining balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of accruals and prepayment schedules
- Aid with financial audits when required
- Continuously review and improve processes and systems
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Financial Controller and the wider Finance team to aid the business as it continues to scale
What we need to see (Essential):
- Ambitious professional studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Enthusiastic and excited about working in a fast-growth start-up environment
- Excited by the Fintech industry
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Incredibly ambitious with a desire to continue to learn
What we would like to see (Bonus):
- Experience within a fast-growth tech start-up or scale-up
- Good skill level in Excel/Google Sheets
- Proficient in QuickBooks or similar
Salary: Up to £32,000 + study support
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on