We now have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our clients growing team. Our client has a culture is based on an amazing team of people who demonstrate great Drive, show Curiosity, take Ownership and strongly value Relationships They are committed to promoting a positive workplace culture by rewarding people for the great work they do.
We are looking for a motivated and detailed individual to support the finance function by timely processing invoices, resolving queries from the business and suppliers, and assisting with month end tasks.
Role - Finance Assistant
Salary - £12.80 - £15.80
Location - Clapham, Hybrid, 3 days in the office
Hours - 8.30am - 5.30pm (with Flexibility)
- Management of incoming invoices using Xero software
- Co-ordinate the internal approval process for purchases to ensure costs are accurately recorded and payments are made on time
- Escalating transactional problems to the Financial Accountant as appropriate and processing the necessary accounting adjustments upon any remediation required
- Producing weekly multi-currency payment runs and urgent one-off payment files
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assisting the accounts receivable function with customer invoicing and credit control
- Other ad hoc duties
- Relevant bookkeeping or accounts payable/accounts receivable experience
- Experience using Xero software, or ERP packages
- Excellent Excel skills and demonstrable ability to interpret data
- Great use of initiative and eagerness to learn more
- Clear communicator, with ability to work with finance and non-finance contacts
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.