Elevation Recruitment Group are partnering with a successful international manufacturing business to recruit a Finance Business Partner.
Working closely with the Finance Director you will be responsible for supporting a number of UK and international manufacturing sites within the Group.
As part of the role you will provide analytical support; creation, implementation, streamlining, and standardisation of reports and systems, and providing training, commentary, and support where appropriate.
- Work closely with the Finance Director and Operations to identify opportunities to improve controls, reporting, visibility of data, and drive ownership and resolution of issues
- Create reports for the division / sites as required
- Automate reports and journals and provide the business with the required management information
- Expand the use of Power BI across the sites, creating new reports and providing relevant KPI/Dashboard reports on
- Indirect Spending
- Variance Analysis
- Revenue & Sales Order Coverage
- Support in the implementation of new compliance and reporting systems
- Drive best practice across the sites
- Be an effective FPA / Finance business partner, providing solutions and driving change within the business
- Budgeting and forecasting preparation
- Provide support to capital projects
- Review general ledger coding at sites, mapping to Oracle, and drive standardisation across sites
- Inventory reporting and analysis; identifying and driving opportunities to improve working capital
- Provide support as needed for Internal Audits
- Support a wide variety of projects across all sites
The role is based in Sheffield, and due to the nature of the role there will be need to travel to sites. When you are not visiting sites there will be the opportunity to work from home.
The employer is happy to consider either qualified or qualified by experience Accountants. They are also happy to consider candidates who are proven at this level, or those who are looking for a step up in responsibility.
If you have a passion for manufacturing and have strong business partnering skills, then please apply today