A newly created opportunity to work alongside the leadership team and provide commercial support to the business to improve decision making and profitability. Leading and developing the finance team in order to improve processes and provide best in class finance support to the business.
Fast growth business - huge potential to develop your career in this business as the division is part of a larger group.
- Drive commercial awareness across the business and decision making with insightful financial analysis.
- Operate as part of the Senior Leadership Team to drive strategic direction, operational and commercial delivery and achievement of business priorities.
- Responsible for financial management across the division - management and group reporting, accounting, forecasting and planning and transaction processing (AP, AR and cash management).
- Lead and improve the business planning cycle in the business - budgeting, quarterly forecasting etc. Ensure financial planning is fully integrated into business processes and ownership sits across the leadership team.
- Lead the finance team to ensure robust financial processes and controls are operating effectively across the business at all times and maintain integrity of the balance sheet.
- Manage and develop the team, providing leadership, guidance and challenge to drive improvement in both operational performance and engagement.
- Managing the audit relationship, deliverables and review of statutory accounts.
- Supporting and working with senior stakeholders
You also will be a qualified accountant with a background in the B2B services sector but would also consider outsourcing and facilities management. The role would suit a candidate who has strong interpersonal and commercial skills, someone who builds relationships at all levels with ease. You will have a track record in team development and mentoring, having led transactional teams and developed them to deliver best in class partnering and reporting. You will be comfortable delivering complex financial information in a clear and concise way and provide strategic financial support to the local MD. You will be analytical, proactive and play a key part in supporting the business growth through insightful analysis and process improvements. This role would suit a influential and dynamic character who thrives in a changing, fast paced environment.
Exec package - Good benefits - Hybrid working pattern