Finance Support Analyst - Dynamics AX - c£45k
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a global leader in marketing communications, based in London, who are looking for a Finance Support Analyst. This great opportunity will offer the chance to play a key role in the support and development of my clients ERP solution - Microsoft Dynamics AX.
This role has an office basis in central London with great transport links, with the option for a hybrid work from home scheme. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to develop prior knowledge of Dynamics AX systems support, with the prospect of career growth and progression in a collaborative learning environment for this global giant.
This role is perfectly suited to ambitious candidates, wanting to develop their Dynamics AX support and implementation experience for a market leader, helping transition from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 F&O.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide functional support to a growing Dynamics AX user base
- Work with developers to implement enhancements and bug fixes
- Build and increase technical and functional knowledge of Dynamics AX
- Assist with helpdesk related project work
Skills and qualifications
- At least one years' experience supporting a finance system (preferably Dynamics AX)
- A good understanding of IT and Financial processes
- Knowledge of the technical capabilities of Dynamics AX
- Knowledge of the core Dynamics AX functionality (desirable)
- A team player with a positive attitude and a problem solving approach
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft Dynamics AX opportunities in more detail please send your CV to or call me on .
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email () confidentiality is of course guaranteed!