Our client, a international Law Firm is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join their growing business. The business operates across multiple venues and on an international basis. Through expansion across Europe, they are now looking to branch out and have a number of projects.
You will sit within the finance function where you import data in raw format and create meaningful information which can be validated and presented to stakeholders across the business.
The role will be part of a Group Finance Team setting direction and defining processes around results reporting, analysis, and forecasting.
- Own reporting of various performance metrics such as cash, billing progress, collections, etc. on a recurring basis (daily and/or monthly)
- Support Revenue forecasting, including updating relevant templates and performing ah-hoc analysis
- Own preparation and distribution of moth-end reporting
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and answer questions from business leaders on reported results.
- Assist in defining relevant KPIs to measure performance at various levels within Rouse (Service Line, Business Unit or individual fee earner)
- Partner with Group Finance and IT to implement profitability reporting at matter and client level to enable strategic decision making
- Support establishment of a flexible continuous pricing review model
- Assist with commercial bid analysis (through data) when required
- Continuously review and improve annual budgeting and rolling forecasting process
- Assist with selection and implementation of any new systems and processes within Finance
- Part Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA Accountant
- Educated to degree level
- Intermediate to advanced excel