Go Maverick Group is helping a growing eCommerce company in the Akron / Canton area hire a Front End UI Developer to help modernize and improve the UI of several SaaS products that are being used by companies across the country. In this role, you will work as part of the R&D dev team to create and code pixel-perfect interfaces that are user friendly, responsive, and enable the products that the dev team are building to really shine.
We are looking for developers that are passionate about great looking products - you don't need to be a designer (we have those!), but you do need to work with designers to ensure that mock ups are realistic, taking into account best practices for UI development, and share their desire to build great looking products.
If you are well versed in front end development, and want to work on products that are being sold and used to customers on a daily basis, this is a great opportunity to put your skillset to great use.This is a hybrid role requiring at least 2 days on site in the Akron/Canton area. Remote work is available on a flexible basis for the rest of the week.Requirements2+ years of experience with front end development:
- Experience with modern UI language is a huge plus (Angular, Vue, React, TypeScript, etc.)
- UI best practices
- Responsive development and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience optimizing for page-load speed
- Understanding of analytics as it relates to site design
- Great pay
- Full benefits
- Laid back, technology-focused culture
- Awesome opportunity for advancement