Gastroenterology opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. A hospital in New Mexico needs 2 additional GI hospitalists due to growth. The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block of 8-hour shifts covering just 1 hospital. There will be call, but only during your scheduled shifts. The incoming physician will see an average of 6 procedures per day, and all necessary equipment for advanced procedures are on-site in an endoscopy suite. You will join 3 other GI hospitalists and 3 NPs that assist with rounds. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Spanish and have an active NM license, but this is not required.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary guarantee and production and/or quality incentive bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, and malpractice insurance.
Please contact Austin Arriola at Click Here to Apply or email Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- 100% inpatient role
- Need is for 2 GI hospitalists
- ERCP and EUS required
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Cover just 1 hospital
- Join a GI team of 3 physicians and 3 NPs
- NPs assist with rounding
- Endoscopy suite with Olympus 180 scopes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail