Northern Arizona Healthcare in Cottonwood, AZ is seeking a General Surgeon to join experienced providers in its practice. The General Surgeon would work two days in an outpatient setting and three days in the OR to provide quality patient care to the residents of Northern Arizona. If you are looking to join an established group and enjoy a better work/life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Clinic Hours Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-12pm
- Dedicated OR time
- Call shared amongst group
- Cerner EMR
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- And Much More!!!
- Successful completion of an accredited medical school as an MD or DO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible by the American Board of Surgery
- Physician must have a current, active AZ medical license OR have the ability to obtain a full medical licensure from the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners