- We are on the hunt for 3 graduates in Harrogate or Leeds, looking to kick start their graduate field sales career!!!
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- Apply today for an immediate start!!
Still looking for that first 'big' career step after University? Seeking a graduate role that will give you all the training and support you need, whilst still paying well? Read further
The opportunity in question
This multi-billion pound earning electrical company support clients across different industries with a range of electrical products. They work with hotels, factories, schools, universities and more to provide them with a market leading service.
They're now on the market for a group of graduates to boost their sales team across Yorkshire, in client facing business-to-business roles.
Opportunities are available across the following areas; Harrogate or Leeds.
What would I be doing?
Travelling across a set territory (after naming your company car), it will be your responsibility to build and strengthen relationships with existing clients, whilst also going to site-visits with prospective clients in a bid to win their business.
It's imperative that the successful candidate for this role is a go-getter, someone comfortable with being out & about daily meeting different type of people. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants a client-facing sales role as opposed to being office-based.
What is the package for this role:
- Company car!!
- £25,000 basic salary
- £30,000 OTE Y1 (uncapped)
Who do I need to be?
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Must want a field sales position
- Must have ambition, drive and focus
- Strive to contribute to the branch service package
- Ability to build rapport and relationships
What do I need to do?
HIT APPLY! Find out some more, allow someone from the BMS team to support you through the process.