The colleges we work with are determined to positively impact their learners and are passionate about helping others realise their potential. They provide high quality teaching and learning to allow learners to be successful in their future lives.
Reed Further Education are seeking are seeking to recruit a Hair and Beauty facilitator to support learners in achieving their qualification. To start in the new term September 2022.
Role: Hair & Beauty FacilitatorPay rate: £10-£13 per hour including holiday payHours: Full and part time- Temporary or permanentLocation: Cambridge
- To support learners in achieving their qualification.
- To ensure the workspace is stocked and prepared for each lesson
What you need:
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in Hair and/or Beauty
- Previous experience in industry
- Level 2 in Maths and English
Reed FE is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Further Education:
- Access to pension scheme
- Weekly Pay for all candidates
- Continual Professional Development
- Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
- Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
- Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow . If you have any questions, then don t hesitate to contact your local REED Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.