Head of Office - IFA Wealth Management
Salary up to £70,000 basic depending on experience plus excellent benefits and bonus structure of up to 50% of basic salary
My client offers independent expert Wealth Management advice to clients across the country with offices in over 40 UK locations. They now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Wealth Management professional to join the Companys Flagship region.
This is a dynamic and pivotal role within the regional structure reporting directly to the Divisional Director. You will be responsible for ensuring the operational efficiency of the Region, and delivering an outstanding client, colleague and business centric service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage the office and assist the Divisional Director in the execution and delivery of the agreed business plan.
- Manage and direct staff within the office, providing leadership aligned to the Companys core objectives
- Coordinating the adherence of the Companys standards and processes including systems usage, annual review service standards and record keeping.
- Identifying opportunities to optimise the service provided to clients, agreeing solutions and agreeing with the Divisional Director the implementation.
- Hold regular meetings with staff to support them in their development and achievement of objectives. Identifying development opportunities, facilitating, enabling and coordinating the development of staff including completion of performance management process in a timely manner.
- Direct management of the Office Manager to deliver the application of the Companys standards and processes.
- Locally, identify networking opportunities to develop business opportunities for the Company and its financial advisers (IFAs).
- Share best practice with other offices and across the wider business.
- Control the budget for the office in line with the Companys delegated authorities.
- Develop leads (and clients) which are provided to you
- You may also have the opportunity to retain/manage a number of your own key clients, should you so wish, thereby providing them with full financial advice.
HEAD OF OFFICE - IFA WEALTH MANAGEMENT -THE IDEAL PERSON
- Strong interpersonal skills, in dealing with both Financial Advisers, clients and colleagues, with the aptitude to quickly build rapport
- Able to 'problem solve and formulate solutions
- Attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong organisational skills to plan and manage own workload and prioritise tasks as appropriate.
- Ability to build and sustain a professional, progressive and positive culture
- A Manager and a Leader with an aptitude to develop and improve
- Experienced Financial Adviser with Management expertise
HEAD OF OFFICE - IFA WEALTH MANAGEMENT - SALARY & BENEFITS
- Up to £70,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience
- Bonus scheme up to 50% of salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.