Hospitalist opening in , West Virginia. CompHealth is assisting a hospital in West Virginia with their search for a nocturnist. There are an average of 14 admissions at night split between 2 nocturnists. Nights are also staffed with a resident, and a senior resident that covers the ICU. They welcome an FP or IM that is comfortable with ventilator management, intubation, and central lines. Come join this established hospitalist team and work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule. There is also a teaching opportunity available with an IM residency program.
In addition to $150 per hour, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $5,000, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job .
- Dedicated nights at $150/hour
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance offered
- Nights are staffed with 2 nocturnists, APP, resident, and senior resident
- 12 to 14 admissions per night
- Teaching opportunity available with an IM residency program
- 7 on and 7 off blocked schedule
- Need to be comfortable with vent management, intubation, and central lines
- 90 minutes to Columbus, OH and 2.5 hours to Pittsburgh, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail