We are looking for a HR Administrative Assistant who can help assist with our day to day HR operations. The ideal candidate is highly organized, enjoys helping to implement processes and has a strong attention to detail. You enjoy working in a fast paced evironment and are able to roll with the punches when your day can change on a dime.
As we have several Spanish speaking employees, the ability to speak Spanish is a firm requirement for this position, no exceptions. This is not a remote position.
Job responsibilities include:
- Handle employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations as well as any payroll inquiries
- Track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Assist in handling compliants and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees, including preparing paperwork and generation of final paystubs
- Support recruitment with activities such as screening, scheduling, qualifying and interviewing
- Assist in benefits administration
- Support and facilitate biweekly timesheet approvals with employees
- Record and update processes and procedures as needed
- Interface with managers, supervisors, and employees to build strong working relationships
- Other duties as assigned
$20 - $25 USD per hour
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- 1-2 years of human resources experience
- Ability to manage time and tasks based on workload and deadlines
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Computer literate, Google Suite a plus
- Creative quick thinking to serve as a problem solver with a positive outlook
- Team player, though also independent and self motivated.
- AA or four-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Experience in HRIS and payroll systems a plus
- Cannabis experience is a plus
- A current book of business and strong relationships with buyers/retailers specifically in the territory.
- Knowledge of the state's cannabis regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software.
About Henry's Original
Henry's Original was founded on the values of quality, authenticity and our belief in knowing your farmer. We put in good old-fashioned hard work to provide the finest cannabis that has been grown responsibly and with care. Since launching in mid-2017, Henry's Original has been featured in the Los Angeles Times, Mashable, SF Gate, Men's Journal, LA Weekly and Metro.
We're offering the chance to be a game-changer and history maker at the forefront of the cannabis movement. You must thrive on constant change and have the stamina to navigate the complexity of working in this incredibly unique industry.
Hardworking and Humble. No egos. Everyone gets their hands dirty (often literally) and no one is above doing anything. We're looking for scrappy problem-solvers, detail-oriented rock stars and all-around pros who can run through walls and find the way to make it happen.
Be good people, do good things. Remember that we are in service to our community members which includes our partners, our patients and consumers, and our fellow citizens. It's our duty to set a good example of as a neighbor and ambassadors of the cannabis industry and be a force for good wherever we can.
Benefits are available for full-time employees after waiting period which include medical, dental and vision. Seasonal employees are not benefit eligible.
Equal opportunity employer
Henry's Original is an Equal Opportunity Employer.