HR Administrator - 12m FTCLeicester (Hybrid working)£20,329Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Are you a highly motivated and experienced Administrator looking to grow your career in HR?
We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic administrator to provide comprehensive admin support to a busy thriving team of HR professionals.
You will be undertaking a range of duties whilst demonstrating your keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Providing administration support to Human Resources and Recruitment teams
- On-boarding of all new starters including; ID checks, compliance checks, offer letters and contracts
- Processing employee changes such as changes in hours, pay or role
- Inputting data and maintaining the HRIS
- Managing absence data
- Maintaining employee files in line with GDPR and company policies
- Supporting with external audits
- Monitoring the HR inbox and telephone lines and responding to all queries
- Undertaking ad hoc HR projects when needed
- Filing, photocopying, generating correspondence and other general administration duties as required
You will need:
- Previous experience working within a HR team
- Excellent communications skills
- IT proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Level 3 CIPD advantageous
If you meet the required specification, please submit your CV today!
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.