Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Richmond, Kingston, Raynes Park, Southfields, Wimbelodon
Salary: upto £30k + Great benefits
- Maintaining personnel records; both electronic and paper records.
- Responsible for all People and Talent related administration.
- Managing the on boarding new starters, ensuring an excellent first impression is made.
- Managing exit process for leavers.
- Administering our HRIS, CezanneHR.
- Administering company benefits.
- Being a trusted point of contact for employees on any People & Talent related queries.
- Liaising with agencies and organising the advertising of roles, and scheduling interviews for Senior Managers.
- Coordinating our Learning and Development Strategies and organising regular CPD seminars and training sessions.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Assisting with various internal events.
- Participate as a member of the company support team.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1 - 2 years previous experience of working in a small People & Talent/ HR team
- Proven organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Experience of working with Cezanne HR (desirable, not essential)
Strong communicator, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to build trusting relationships with others
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Creative and team player
- High degree of professionalism
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, then please apply to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames for more information.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful