Job Title: HR AdvisorLocation: ManchesterSalary: £28,000 per annum
My client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor, who has experience in supporting managers at all levels on a range of employee relations and change management processes.This will be a fixed-term full-time maternity cover for 12 months.
- Being the first point of contact for managers, who can provide solutions focused advice on the wide range of HR matters.
- Building effective working relationships with managers at all levels is key as well as providing professional, timely advice in line with the needs of the business.
- Continually coach and develop our line managers on key management practices including performance and capability issues, conflict and dispute situations, and absence management.
- Working closely with our team of Business Partners and assisting with embedding the HR and OD Strategy access to the business.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to gain credibility and respect from people at all levels and maintain a positive relationship with all customers.
- Professional and confident manner showing tact and diplomacy at all times.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to deal with difficult and multiple tasks at any one time and prioritise work to meet demanding timescales.
- Resourceful and strong ability to solve problems independently.
- Team orientated yet also able to work autonomously.
- CIPD Qualified (Chartered/Graduate membership) or working towards.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent relevant professional experience).
- Up to date knowledge of current employment legislation and its application and HR 'best practice'.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.