WOW FACTOR: STOP. Don't go past this advert! An incredible job with an inclusive, coeducational work culture. Temporary HR Assistant well-established school.
JOB ROLE: HR Assistant JOB TYPE: TEMPORARY for around 4 weeks COMPANY: We're teaming up with a secondary school based in Catford.
HOURS: 35 hours per weekSALARY: £13 - 14 per hourLOCATION: CatfordCULTURE: Nurturing, supportive environment.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Ensure that all local HR files, folders and documents are maintained with accurate up to date information
- Assisting HR Team with all aspects of Administration
- Dealing with highly confidential information
- Processing of highly confidential information .
- Assisting Talent Team with sourcing CV's, writing adverts, screening candidates
- To establish and maintain HR and management information and record keeping, and provide periodic data reports as required.
- Processing of payroll
- Dealing with Payroll queries
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- School experience
- Handle sensitive issues confidentially and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Referencing new starters
- Running DBS's
- Great communication skills with all within the school community
- Sending confirmation letters
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.