I have an exciting opportunity for a Junior HR Business Partner to join a leading bio pharmaceutical company initially in a 12 month contract.
Supporting the Development groups, focused on Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations and Pharmacovigilance, the role will be primarily supporting the execution of day to day Human Resources with the Associate Director HR and the Talent Acquisition specialist.
- Proactive support of our employees on a day to day basis
- Ensuring effective on boarding of new starters, conducting inductions and first day orientation
- Conducting exit interviews, 90-day check ins, occupational health referrals
- Become an active member of our Employee Resource Groups, helping to create and execute effective events and initiatives across the site to drive employee engagement
- Facilitating training/set up on a wide range of HR topics
- HR financial processing
- Recruitment logistics, candidate support in interviews and preparation
- Supporting in Business Partnering and project involvement/leadership
- Expertise in Workday, processing changes and amendments, and providing adhoc reporting
You will ideally have experience working within e HR team with good HT+R knowledge including ER, Occupational heal and and Administration support
CIPD is preferred
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.