HRLife are working exclusively with a well known organisation to support the search for an immediately available HR Manager who loves getting involved with the generalist, day to day HR activities but also has a love for managing and owning projects.
Initially a 3 month duration, this is a busy role in a small HR team and requires someone who can hit the ground running, is happy turning their hand to most things and is flexible in their approach.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Coaching and providing advice and guidance to managers on a range of issues such as Performance, absence etc...
- Updating and embedding policies and procedures
- Looking at current ways of working and making recommendations for improvements and positive changes
- Managing all ER cases to a successful, positive outcome
- Leading on a new ATS implementation
- Supporting a pay and benefits review process
- Working with clients to introduce engagement and well-being initiatives
This is a great role for someone who likes variety, is a complete finisher and has a broad generalist background with sound UK employment law knowledge. Flexibility is key as no two days will be the same and the team need someone who is happy getting stuck in, providing support where needed and has the ability to spin a number of plates in a busy environment.
Remote based with occasional travel (c. 1 day a month in Bristol)