HR Officer - 6-month temp - Hybrid - Cardiff - up to £25,000 - Recruitment Based HR
Yolk recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are working with a charity who support individuals in supported living to find a HR officer to join their team.We are looking for someone who has some experience within a HR environment but had a great understanding of the recruitment process. This role will heavily focus on the recruitment for this charity and will work with an administrator to complete recruitment duties.What the HR Officer will be doing:
What the HR officer will need:
- Supporting the charity in recruitment.
- Advise and support managers in utilising the most effect and value for money recruitment.
- Prepare vacancy information for applicants.
- Assist the HR manager throughout the recruitment process, from shortlisting, interviewing and hiring.
What you will get in return as HR Officer:
- Previous recruitment experience.
- An understanding of HR duties.
- Strong administration experience and a strong understanding of various IT software.
- Salary up to £25,000
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Supportive and friendly environment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work