WOW FACTOR: Are you looking for a rewarding job? Do you like to support and help others? Do you want to feel good and have a sense of belonging? If so, we are on the search for a HR Office in an astounding, well-established school that was recently awarded a specialist status as a performing arts college
JOB ROLE: HR Officer JOB TYPE: TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT COMPANY: We're teaming up with a well-established school based in Croydon. The school has around 1100 pupils of a secondary level
HOURS: 21 hours per week, to be discussed with the school SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000 full time salaryLOCATION: CroydonCULTURE: Nurturing, supportive environment. This team enjoying meeting new people and are extremely welcoming! Bonus points if you enjoy copious cups of tea! DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Main point of contact between the academy and their external HR advisers for all HR related matters
- Support the recruitment process including writing job descriptions, preparing interview questions, job advertisements, longlisting and shortlisting candidates, collection of references, developing a scoring matrix, advising interview panels, and ensuring all necessary checks, safeguarding, visas, right to work and any other regulations are completed throughout the process
- Ensure that all necessary checks, safeguarding, visas, right to work and any other regulations are in place for visitors, volunteers, contractors or supply staff
- Manage staff personnel files and ensure that staff related information is on the management information system
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- School experience Excellent numeracy / literacy skills / ICT skills
- Handle sensitive issues confidentially and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Deal successfully and calmly with situations that may include tackling difficult situations
- Great communication skills with all within the school community
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.