Travel - ICU/CCU RN / Registered Nurse
Academic Teaching Facility in Brooklyn, NY seeks night shift ICU/CCU travel RN - 590+ bed facility!! NYC
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Setting: Academic Medical Center
- Pay: $4,530/ weekly gross pay | 36-hour weeks
- Shifts: 7p-7a
- Length: 13-week assignment (potential to extend)
- Start Date: 2-4 weeks from official offer
- Active New York State RN License
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS, NIHSS (others may be required)
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate RN experience in related specialty/setting
GHR Travel Nursing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Referral Partners Program
- Liability Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Personal assistance before, during, and after assignments
- We pay for any medical compliance requirements
GHR Travel Nursing is a top-rated-by-nurses agency based out of Buffalo, NY, operating throughout the US. Every day you go to work for others; we go to work for you. That is what Helping You Help Others looks like. Our Nurses enjoy our way of service, quality of assignments, and competitive commission packages and benefits. You will never feel alone, no matter where you are, as a GHR Travel Nurse.
Stay updated on all our Travel Nursing opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.