Title Implementation Consultant Overview of Position The Implementation Consultant is responsible for analysis, design, build, test, education, and optimization of clinical workflows to meet customer objectives using the Change Healthcare Workflow Intelligence solution. What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Responsible for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for clients purchased or outsourced technology and business process solutions
- Works directly with client to manage initial access, map and transfer data, create process documentation, and train or coordinate training for client users
- Tests and troubleshoots functionality of installed systems; identifies and documents technical issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution
- Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements
- May work directly with clients on-site or provide installation support remotely
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with imaging either IT or clinical
- Experience running MS SQL queries
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of Clinical Environment and Health Care Operations
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in an understandable manner
- Strong Presentation and Training abilities to a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrates the confidence in the ability to articulate recommendations to the customer
- Training experience specifically within software
- Independent, Self-starter
- Team Player
- Strong Customer Service skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Average of 25%, with some months heavier. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement
li-remote IWork4CHNG ChangeHealthcareCareers HiringNow RemoteWork WorkFromHome
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information () .
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will reveive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.