Indirect Senior Buyer
Hybrid Working, based countrywide / Epsom Support Centre Procurement Permanent Full Time 37.5 x hours Excellent company benefits
Salary comeptitive, DOE
Nuffield Health is the charity that s building a healthier nation, one day at a time. From award-winning hospitals and leisure facilities to flagship community programmes - we ll do whatever it takes to look after the UK s wellbeing. It starts with passion and commitment to quality. It starts with you.
As an Indirect Senior Buyer, you ll bring experience of working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure a successful commercial outcome, a basic knowledge of contract law and experience of working within cross functional unit teams to deliver procurement projects. You will have first-class communication skills, a strategic sourcing and category management expertise and be commercially focused with a proven ability of considering total cost of ownership and delivering added value.
You ll be responsible for ensuring products and services are competitively sourced and cost effective as well as maintaining supplier relationships from a commercial perspective, controlling costs, quality, ongoing service enhancements and risk management.
As our Indirect Senior Buyer, you will:
- Engage with the Business, understanding strategic business objectives and requirements.
- Be responsible for delivering sourcing initiatives and supporting the development of category strategies for their areas of responsibility.
- Provide technical and market expertise to support their sourcing initiatives.
- Working with stakeholders to support the identification and management of supplier risk and issues.
- Deliver projects in accordance with sourcing methodology and be a proactive advocate of standardisation.
- Maintain supplier relationships from a commercial perspective and work with the operational business owners to meet business needs, through control of costs, cost reductions, quality improvement, ongoing service enhancement and risk management.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That s why we ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. From free private healthcare to gym membership, a cycle to work scheme and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what s important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you re considered for this role.
It starts with you!