Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Chicago, Illinois.
A growing practice seeks a BC/BE Psychiatrist to work in Crawfordsville, IN Area! 20 minutes to Chicago
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Full-time opportunity
- This position will primarily be outpatient and assist when needed on the inpatient side
- Monday - Friday
- Weekday, Weekend and Holiday Call: Will take own call
- 7 - 10 patients per day
A multispecialty group with much primary care (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine) and specialty physician groups (Endocrinology, Cardiology, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Urgent Care, Infectious Disease, Urology, Palliative care, Critical Care, Hospitalists, etc) includes over 1,100 MD/DOs and APPs.
Their 12 hospitals, make its one of the largest health care systems in the region. 240 plus locations, most are renowned Centers of Health Care Excellence. This is a system that cares for its team members, members have a voice, and members have growth potential. This is a group about caring more than making the $ numbers work.
This health system goes all out to make a flexible and family-friendly work-life balance for all MDs and APPs. Full&Part-time positions are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Income guarantee, plus $/bonus incentives
- Top recruitment bonus/$ program including relo allowance; commencement&retention bonuses
- 100% Paid for malpractice
- 32 days of paid time off per year!! 1.6 months off per year!
- Extensive benefits package: health/medical, life/dental, vision,etc
- Retirement including 403(b),457(b),401
- Leadership development for all MD/DOss and APPs
- Live close to Chicago or Indianapolis and enjoy the museums, Zoo, Aquarium, MLB, NFL, NHL teams, Broadway shows, excellent shopping, top-ranked schools, etc all while enjoying a low cost of living!!
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Medical/surgical residency/fellowship
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, Click Here to Apply />