As part of a huge hiring drive in the North East, Central Employment has partnered with the world's largest digital-first end to end marketing agencies as they expand their Newcastle operations, starting with an Insight Executive. With great benefits, clear progression, and interesting projects, this can be a company you grow your career and solidify your skillset.
After experience growth throughout the company, a decision has been made to utilise the marketing talent based in Newcastle. As part of this strategy, our client is looking to take on a talented Insight Executive to work on projects with clients such DR Martens, Honda, and Asda.
The ideal candidate will have a history of working in CRO and A/B testing, User Research, UX Design, and Digital Marketing. You'll be embedded into a close-knit team of specialists who work as if they are a smaller agency within the security of a larger agency. The work would be creating customer focussed strategies to improve their clients' website experiences. Due to the small but passionate team size, you'll be able to work collaboratively with your colleagues, to share ideas and find the best solutions for existing and future projects.
- You will be responsible for providing reporting and analysis on different user behaviour and website performance.
- Utilise a range of data sources to better understand the clients' website, how they perform and where there is the most opportunity for growth.
- Turn data into insights that can be used to drive conversion optimisation programmes for clients.
- Track client data accurately and efficiently.
- Determine points which the Research Team can explore through qualitative research, or to support your findings.
- Ability to analyse data and find trends or insights that can be explained and shared with stakeholders.
- Experienced with a web focused data analysis tool such as GoogleAnalytics, Adobe Analytics, ContentSquare or similar software.
- Have an attention to detail, ensuring the work is accurate and well documented.
- Ability to work with wider teams in a collaborative way, these multi-discipline teams can be made up of strategists, designers, developers, researchers, and web analysts.
- Good level of understanding of Excel.
- Passion to develop your skills set, engage with the guidance provided by senior colleagues.
- Competitive salary, mid £20,000's depending on experience.
- Over 30 days holiday per year, made up of standard leave, additional Christmas leave, birthday off, and 3 days Wellbeing days where the whole agency closes.
- Volunteer days off, paid for by the company for you to support a local charity.
- Employee assistance phoneline, trained mental health first aiders, ensuring there is always someone available for support.
- Flexible working environment.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Plus much more...